Another Perfectly Crafted Knife From Global. This Fluted Santoku is AWESOME!
This premium quality long-bladed knife has a hollow handle which is weighted for absolutely perfect balance, and is expertly constructed from a very high quality stainless steel, which is then ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - 58°. As a result, this knife retains a razor sharp edge longer than any other steel and is rust, stain and corrosion resistant. This fluted Santoku knife is perfect for slicing, chopping and dicing.
- Molybdenum-vanadium 18 stainless steel
- 7" Santoku (18cm)
- Rockwell hardness rating 56-58
- Weight 180g
- Features a hollow handle which is weighted to give absolutely perfect balance
- Expertly manufactured from Cromova 18 stainless steel
- Fluted blade will pass through the food cleanly, without sticking
- An ergonomic thumb rest offers a more comfortable grip and ease the cutting motion
- Chip, rust and stain resistant
- Smooth, contoured design eliminates food traps for the ultimate in food safety
- Age Restricted product 18+