The Tsuki Classic 8" Chef Knife Is Absolutely Stunning!
Slice, chop and cut with precision, comfort and style with this 20cm chefs knife from Tsuki. The series 7 chef knife is expertly crafted, using a Japanese VG-10 stainless steel core for maximum strength, hardened to 60° Rockwell rating.
This inner layer is coated with two layers of Damascus steel. This gives it a razor sharp edge, attractive finish and professional durability. The Damascus steel prevents corrosion, giving the blade increased longevity and making it perfect for use in professional kitchens. As well as being razor sharp and extremely durable, the knife is easy and comfortable to use.
An ergonomic micarta resin handle provides excellent grip.
- VG10 Stainless steel and Damascus steel
- 8" Chef Knife (20.5cm)
- Rockwell hardness rating 60
- Weight 200g
- High quality construction and finish
- Comfortable to hold and perfectly balanced
- Excellent blade retention
- Multiple layer design makes the blade extremely durable
- Hand washing recommended
- Age Restricted product 18+
Click Here to see the Tsuki Knives range.