This 8" Tsuki Damascus Steel Bread Knife Slices as good as it Looks!
This classic bread knife features a Japanese VG-10 stainless steel core hardened up to 60° Rockwell rating, providing great cutting performance for longer. Two layers of attractive Damascus steel cover the core to protect against corrosion. An ergonomic micarta resin handle provides excellent grip. Tsuki knives have been endorsed by the Craft Guild of Chefs ensuring premium and long lasting quality.
- Material Japanese VG-10 stainless steel core with double-layer Damascus steel coating
- 8" Bread Knife (20.5cm)
- Rockwell hardness rating 60
- Weight 190g
- Remarkably sharp knife, featuring many layers of stainless steel
- Blade clad in Damascus steel for a longer lasting cutting edge and a more attractive finish
- Damascus steel also reduces adhesion between the blade and the food being chopped
- Interior steel of the blade hardened up to 60° Rockwell rating
- Attractive and comfortable micarta handle
- Hand washing recommended
- Age Restricted product 18+
Click Here to see the Tsuki Knives range.