The Tsuki 5 inch Santoku Knife, is essential for any Chef!
This classic 5" Santoku knife is a remarkably sharp knife, featuring a Japanese VG-10 stainless steel core to provide great cutting performance for longer. Two layers of attractive Damascus steel cover the core to protect against corrosion and reduces adhesion between the blade and the food being chopped. Tsuki knives have been endorsed by the Craft Guild of Chefs ensuring premium and long lasting quality.
- VG10 Grade Steel Core Blade clad in Damascus steel for a longer lasting cutting edge and a more attractive finish
- 5" Santoku knife (12.5cm)
- Japanese VG-10 stainless steel core with double-layer Damascus steel coating
- Damascus steel also reduces adhesion between the blade and the food being chopped
- Hardness : 60 HRC
- Handle: Micarta Black
- Hand washing recommended
- Age Restricted product 18+
Click Here to see the Tsuki Knives range.