The Perfectly Balanced Tsuki Santoku Knife
This high quality and attractive Santoku knife from Tsuki is designed to make food prep quick and easy, whilst enduring constant use in busy kitchens. The core of the blade is made from Japanese VG-10 stainless steel and covered with 2 layers of Damascus steel. This makes it razor sharp, easy to hone and durable, perfect for any chef in any kitchen, from restaurants to homes. The handle balances the knife, making it comfortable and precise.
- VG10 Stainless steel and Damascus steel
- 5.5" Santoku Knife (14cm)
- Rockwell hardness rating 60
- Weight 130g
- High quality construction and finish
- Extremely Comfortable to hold
- Outstanding blade retention
- Multiple layer design makes the blade extremely durable
- Hand washing recommended
- Age Restricted product 18+
Click Here to see the Tsuki Knives range.