Tsuki Series 8 Utility Knife.
The Tsuki Series 8 Utility Knife is made with an inner layer of Japanese VG-10 stainless steel sandwiched between two layers of Damascus steel. This layered design makes the knife extremely sharp and durable. It also gives it resistance to corrosion, which makes it ideal for use with acidic foods. The handle is made to balance the weight of the knife evenly, making it comfortable to use giving you precision when cutting and chopping. Razor sharp, comfortable to use, durable and attractive, this knife is a welcome addition to any knife set.
- VG10 Stainless steel and Damascus steel
- 5" Utility Knife (12.5cm)
- Rockwell hardness rating 60
- Weight 110g
- High quality construction and finish
- Comfortable to hold
- Excellent blade retention
- Multiple layer design makes the blade extremely durable
- Hand washing recommended
- Age Restricted product 18+
Click Here to see the Tsuki Knives range.