The Tsuki Utility Knife - Form and Function!
The Tsuki Series 7 Utility Knife is made with an inner layer of Japanese VG-10 stainless steel sandwiched between two layers of Damascus steel. This layered design makes the knife extremely sharp and durable. It also gives it resistance to corrosion, which makes it ideal for use with acidic foods. An ergonomic micarta resin handle provides excellent grip. Razor sharp, comfortable to use, durable and attractive, this knife is a welcome addition to any knife set.
- VG10 Stainless steel and Damascus steel
- 5" Utility Knife (12.5cm)
- Rockwell hardness rating 60
- Weight 100g
- High quality construction and finish
- Comfortable to hold
- Excellent blade retention
- Multiple layer design makes the blade extremely durable
- Handwashing recommended
- Age Restricted product 18+
Click Here to see the Tsuki Knives range.