The Paring Knife Is Probably The Most Used Knife In The Kitchen, why would it be anything other than the Global GSF15?
This Global paring knife with a spear point blade has been produced to the highest quality by Japanese craftsmen and are renowned for their sharp cutting edge and perfect balance. This knife edge has been ground steeply to a point at an acute angle which allows the knife to stay sharper for longer. Featuring slip resistant and weighted solid handles.
- Molybdenum-vanadium 18 stainless steel
- 3" Paring Knife (8cm)
- Rockwell hardness rating 56-58
- Weight 60g
- Razor sharp, ultra hard molybdenum-vanadium 18 stainless steel blade
- Blade ground steeply to an acute angle, allowing it to stay sharper longer
- Slip resistant handle
- Seamless construction for increased hygiene and easy cleaning
- Resistant to rust, stains and corrosion
- Features a hollow handle, weighted with sand, which maintains a perfect balance, regardless of the angle
- Age Restricted product 18+