The Tsuki Series 8 Damascus Santoku Knife.
Beautiful in both design and construction, this Santoku knife from Tsuki is a joy to wield. Expertly crafted with a Japanese VG-10 stainless steel core, hardened to 60° Rockwell rating, and covered in two layers of Damascus steel. This multi-layer construction makes the Santoku knife extremely sharp, durable and reliable. Perfect for any kitchen, from restaurants to homes. The Damascus steel outer layers also prevent corrosion of the blade, giving it increased longevity and resistance against acid foods and constant washing. A machined grip handle provides control whilst you cut and prepare foods.
- VG10 Stainless steel and Damascus steel
- 7" Santoku Knife (17.5cm)
- Rockwell hardness rating 60
- Weight 260g
- High quality construction and finish
- Extremely Comfortable to hold
- Amazing blade retention
- Multiple layer design makes the blade extremely durable
- Hand washing recommended
- Age Restricted product 18+
Click Here to see the Tsuki Knives range.